Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HCC

Y COMIENZA LA SEMANA- I started this week at HCC, again. It went pretty routine register online, stress out about parking, you know the norm. Turned out not so norm. I ended up looking for my first class for about 5 minutes running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Finally I realized that this room number didn't exist. Went downstairs and asked for some guidance, the lady said the room number was 316. I go back upstairs and there is a note on the door that the class for that day had been canceled. I sign the note on the door and then notice the class number is different, again i go downstairs and the lady swears up and down that it is indeed that room number. So i decided to just come home and go back for my next class. I get there and that room number is wrong on my schedule as well. Finally got into my correct class and then I could not log into the computer with my birthday or my HCC password. I was just so damn disappointed that my first day of classes went so horribly wrong.

AYER- It totally smelled like burnt hair and beans at work yesterday. Apparently someone left the coffee pot on with not a lot of coffee in it. It was pretty dang gross! My boyfriend told me about all his previous crushes. So cute!

NUEVO DIA- Went back to HCC today for classes it went surprisingly smooth. I enjoyed it very much. I have like 3 essays to write. =D

1 comment:

  1. Pero, three essays. That is brutal!!
    Much luck my love, muuuuuuuch luck.... :D

    ReplyDelete